Eye Examination and Analysis Procedures at ISOPTIK
Eye examinations and analysis for designing and producing best The ISOPTIK Ultra Individual Digital 3 D Progressive Eyeglasses at ISOPTIK Eyeglasses Centre ( 60 days )
1. Detailed analysis of the customer’s needs. ( 20 minutes )
2. Determine which eye is dominant and whether it matches with the customer’s dominant hand. This is very important in visibility analysis for three-dimensional analysis for creating the most efficient Ultra Individual Digital 3 D Progressive Eyeglasses. ( 5 minutes )
3. Test each eyes’ response ability analyzed by Doctor of Optometry. ( 10 minutes )
4. Determine the centers of each pupil for both long and short distance by digital machinery. This machine measures the reflections from the pupils in all distances in order to determine the placement of the center of the lenses to perfectly match with the centers of the eyes. ( 20 minutes )
5. Measures the curvature of the cornea with digital machinery to determine any astigmatism and its angles for both eyes. ( 5 minutes )
6. Uses Corneal Topography to determine the completeness of the passage of light by the cornea for each eye. The measurements are sent to ISOPTIK’s ophthalmologist. ( 10 minutes )
7. Using Aberrometer to determine flaring in each eye. The results are then sent to ISOPTIK’s ophthalmologist. ( 10 minutes )
8. Measuring eye prescription ( myopia, presbyopia and astigmatism ) by a digital high-technology and Retinoscopy. ( 20 minutes )
9. Checking the previous eyeglasses’ prescription through a digital scanner with 9 light-rays which measures 25 times more precisely than the other machines. This helps to see the differences or how much your eye prescription has changed over time. ( 5 minutes )
10. Check the materials, models and the centers of the lenses of the current eyeglasses with comparisons to the actual centers of the pupils to measure the errors in the current glasses. ( 10 minutes )
11. 30 minutes 3-D digital eye analysis, with breaks in every 10 minutes.
12. Detailed eye health check by ophthalmologist ( 30 minutes )
13. Designing the frames and the fit of the glasses for Ultra Individual Digital 3 D Progressive of the latest technology eye glasses. ( 60 days )
14. When The ISOPTIK Ultra Individual Digital 3 D Progressive lenses are completed, we perform a lens check in 360 degrees with 25 times more detailed than the European quality control standards for 30 minute. If the errors were found in the lenses, ISOPTIK will order a new set right away.
15. The ISOPTIK Ultra Individual Digital 3 D Progressive Eyeglasses are given to the customer.
16. Customers eyeglasses physical check and test. Customers try the new eyeglasses on and check the difference it has in comparison to their previously owned eyeglasses.
17. Follows the actual usage and the eyeglasses efficiency.
18. Master Bobi asks for customer’s comments and criticism for further developing ISOPTIK Eyeglasses Centre and its products for the best Ultra Individual Digital 3 D Progressive eyewear. Master Bobi thanks to the customers for providing their stories and comments on these eyeglasses and wishes for best visibility since, “ Life is beautiful and sight is life.”
Master Bobi hotline : 081-538-4200 every day from 11:00 - 19:00
ISOPTIK : The Hi-End Eyeglasses Centre
Open Tuesday – Sunday from 11:00 - 19:00
Closed every Monday
For more information and reservation
Tel : 086-565-5711 , 086-970-0794 , 063-994-1998
( For your convenient and the highest possibility to receive the best thing, please make an appointment in advance for 3 Days.)
LINE ID :@isoptik
Email : email@example.com